Talk:Material fracture

From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Split?[change source]

I think we should split this, as there are several concepts, in the same article:

  1. The separation of a material into two or more pieces, when stress is applied; this can be a "material"-centric view
  2. Fissures in rocks/geologiocal faultlines
  3. A fracture of a bone, or a teating of tissues (medical)

What do others think?--Eptalon (talk) 19:55, 10 October 2010 (UTC)[reply]