Hello. I am from Scotland. I see you are making this page. I will give you some help with the words.
The first part says:
"Phetchabun is a town in the Northeastern and the central of Thailand. There is the area about 12,668.416 m2. Form the east to the west is 55 km. Form the north to the south is 296 km. Tall from water sea level 114 m. Phetchabun stay far from Bangkok is 346 km."
Here are some ideas for making it more correct:
- "There is the area about 12,668.416 m2." change to "It is about 12,668.416 m2 in size." - This is better English.
- It does not need to be so perfect. You can take out the ".416" so it says "about 12,668m2"
- "Size" means how big something is.
- "Form the east to the west is 55 km."
- "Form" is not correct. The correct word is "From"
- You should add "The distance" to the start, so it says "The distance from east to west is 55km"
- Same with from north to south.
- "Tall from water sea level 114 m. change to "The height above sea level is 114m"
- "Height" means how far from bottom to top.
- "Above" means it is higher than the sea.
- "Phetchabun stay far from Bangkok is 346 km." change to "Phetchabun is 346km from Bangkok"
- It is better English this way.