Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tap.|
Tap may mean:
- Tap (valve), an object that controls the release of a liquid or gas
- Telephone tapping, listening to someone else's phone conversations with a device
- Tapping, a way to play stringed instruments
- Tap dance
- "Taps", a song played in the U.S. military during flag ceremonies and funerals
- Tap (film), 1989 movie starring Gregory Hines and Sammy Davis Jr
- Tap water, water that comes out of a sink
Related pages[change | change source]
- TAP (for more meanings when the word is in all capital letters)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tap.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.