|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: tap.|
Tap may mean:
- Tap (valve), an object that controls the release of a liquid or gas
- Telephone tapping, listening to someone else's phone conversations with a device
- Tapping, a way to play stringed instruments
- Tap dance
- "Taps", a song played in the U.S. military during flag ceremonies and funerals
- Tap (film), 1989 movie starring Gregory Hines and Sammy Davis Jr
- Tap water, water that comes out of a sink
Other pages[change | change source]
- TAP (for more meanings when the word is in all capital letters)
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.