Lautner at San Diego Comic-Con in July 2009.
|Born||Taylor Daniel Lautner
February 11, 1992
Grand Rapids, Michigan, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, voice actor|
Taylor Daniel Lautner (pronounced /ˈlaʊtnər/; born February 11 1992) is an American actor. He is best known for playing Jacob Black in the Twilight Saga movie series, though he has also been in family movies and done voiceover work for animated cartoons.
Early life[change | change source]
Lautner was born in Grand Rapids, Michigan. His parents are Deborah, who works for a software development company, and Daniel Lautner, a commercial airline pilot. Lautner was raised as a Roman Catholic in Hudsonville, Michigan. He went to Jamestown Elementary School until the age of eleven, when the family moved to the Santa Clarita area. Lautner is of mostly Dutch, French, and German ancestry, and claims some Native American ancestry through his mother. He has a younger sister, Makena. He has karate since the age of six.
- Shadow Fury (2001).
- Summerland (TV Series): To Thine Self Be True (2004)
- The Bernie Mac Show (TV Series) Bernie Mac Rope A Dope (2003) and Being Bernie Mac (2004)
- My Wife & Kids (TV Series) Class Reunion (2004)
- The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour (TV Movie) (2004)
- What's New Scooby Doo? (TV series) A Terrifying Round With A Menacing Metallic Clow (2005) Campcomeoniwannascareya (2005).
- The Adventures of Sharkboy & Lavagirl 3D (2005)
- Duck Dodgers (TV Series) Good Duck Hunting/Consumption Overruled (2005), A Lame Duck Mind (2005).
- Danny Phantom (TV Series) Pirate Radio (2005), The Fenton Menace (2005), The Fright Before Christmas (2005)
- Cheaper By The Dozen 2 (2005)
- Love Inc (TV Series) Arrested Development (2006)
- He's A Bully, Charlie Brown (TV Movie) (2006)
- Twilight (2008)
- My Own Worst Enemy (TV series) Breakdown (2008), The Hummingbird (2008), That Is Not My Son (2008), The Night Train to Moscow (2008), High Crimes and Turducken (2008), Down Rio Way (2008), Love In All The Wrong Places (2008).
- The Twilight Saga New Moon (2009).
- Vlanetine's Day (2010).
- The Twilight Saga Eclipse (2010)
- Abduction (2011)
- The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn - Part 1 (2011).
- The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn - Part 2 (@012)
- Grown Ups 2 (2013)
- Tracers (2015).
- The Ridiculous 6 (2015).
- Cuckoo (TV series) A New Beginning (2014), Potato Party (2014), Tribunal (2014), Funeral (2014), Ken At Work (2014), Neighborhood Watch (2014), Christmas Special (2014), Birth (2016), The Application (2016), Mum's Group (2016), Life Of Dale (2016), University Challenged (2016), SId's Big Day (2016), The Holiday (2016).
- Run The Tide (2016).
- Scream Queens (TV Series) Scream Again (2016), Warts and All (2016), Handidates (2016), Halloween Blues (2016), Channel-Pour homme-icide (2016, Blood Drive (2016), The Hand (2016), Rapunzel, Rapunzel (2016), Episode #2,9 (2016), Episode #2.10 (2016).
Other pages[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- Saturday Night Live Promo: Taylor Lautner & Bon Jovi. Hulu.
- Hamilton, Terri Finch (October 12, 2008). "Profile: Actor, teen heartthrob Taylor Lautner is in the 'Twilight' zone". The Grand Rapids Press (mlive.com). http://www.mlive.com/living/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2008/10/profile_actor_teen_heartthrob.html. Retrieved November 20, 2009.
- "Taylor Lautner, modest and into martial arts". USA Today. November 25, 2009. http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2009/11/taylor-lautner-modest-and-into-martial-arts/1. Retrieved April 25, 2010.
- Rolling Stone magazine, December 10, 2009 – Issue #1093, "Taylor Lautner’s Wild Ride". Interviewed by Neil Strauss, (Commentary; “His father, Dan, is an airline pilot with a master's degree in clinical psychology. His mother, Deb, was a project manager at Herman Miller, the office-equipment manufacturer. They are still married, took Lautner regularly to their Catholic church, supported him from an early age and taught him a strong work ethic and a sense of morality.”), Retrieved on April 25, 2010.
- Serba, John (November 19, 2009). "West Michigan native's star rising in 'Twilight'". The Grand Rapids Press (chicagotribune.com). http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chi-ap-mi-twilightstar,0,895838.story. Retrieved November 20, 2009.
- Larry Carroll (May 20, 2008). "Actor Taylor Lautner Is Eager To Deliver 'Naked' Line, Master Driving". MTV. http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1587744/story.jhtml. Retrieved October 14, 2008.
- Christina Radish (October 20, 2008). "Taylor Lautner & Edi Gathegi Discuss Their Roles in "Twilight"". MediaBlvd Magazine. http://www.mediablvd.com/magazine/the_news/celebrity/taylor_lautner_%26_edi_gathegi_discuss_their_roles_in_%22twilight%22_200810201298.html. Retrieved October 22, 2008.
- "Taylor Lautner". TV.com. http://www.tv.com/taylor-lautner/person/303126/summary.html. Retrieved December 16, 2009.