Technosexuality is a word used to mean two things:
- Having a strong love of gadgets. This is a joining of the two words "technophile" and "metrosexuality". It was first used by Ricky Montalvo to describe someone who was in love with himself and his urban lifestyle, as well as gadgets such as mobile phones, PDAs, computers, software, and the web."
- A different word for robosexuality. This meaning of technosexuality is a join of "technophile" and "sexual".
i-wear[change | change source]
'i-wear' (or 'e-wear') is intelligent clothing that joins fashion with technology. i-wear was born out of the collaboration between European fashion designers and computer technicians. i-wear is a step made towards technologizing a person's fashion, and in this sense, a person can be more as a part of technosexuality.
Related pages[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
- Gore, Edward (2002). The Technosexuality, Pygmalionist & Mind Control Fetish FAQ 3.0 The Pygmalion Syndrome
- Hughes, James (2003). The Future of Sex: What will happen when we can transcend erotic desire, romantic love and the human body? Archived 2007-12-05 at the Wayback Machine Betterhumans
- Miller, Katharine (2004). Enter the Technosexual Archived 2007-11-17 at the Wayback Machine AlterNet
- De Thézier, Justice (2006). Extreme Makeover Needed: Why and how transhumanists must transcend their nerdy aura Archived 2016-09-08 at the Wayback Machine Transhumanity
- Technosophy (2009) Technosophy Defined Archived 2009-06-16 at the Wayback Machine
- Technology vs Technosophy (2014) Sophia`s Children
References[change | change source]
- "icky Montalvo: There is a geek in all of us, so why not show us". Archived from the original on 2007-09-27. Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "Word Spy contributors" (2004) Technosexual wordspy.com
- Scott, Lisa (2007). "Metrosexual: Let's mech love". Retrieved on 10 February 2007.
- Wilson, Eric (2007). "How to Bottle a Generation". Retrieved on 8 March 2007.