Edward Bridge Danson III
December 29, 1947
|Occupation||Actor, author, producer|
|Years active||Since 1975|
(m. 1970–1975; divorced)
(m. 1977–1993; divorced) 2 children
|Children||1, including Kate|
|Relatives||Charlie McDowell (stepson)|
Jesse Bochco (son-in-law)
Edward Bridge "Ted" Danson III (born December 29, 1947) is an American actor and producer. Danson was born in San Diego, California and raised in Flagstaff, Arizona. He is best known from his work on television. His roles include:
- Dr. John Becker in Becker
- Sam Malone in Cheers
- Jack Holden in Three Men and a Baby and Three Men and a Little Lady
- D.B. Russell in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
- Michael in The Good Place
Other websites[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "The Good Place: Awards and Nominations". Emmys.com. Retrieved August 30, 2020.
- Joey Nolfi (April 18, 2019). "The Good Place, Barry, Killing Eve among entertainment Peabody Award winners". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved September 3, 2020.
- Hilary Lewis (May 20, 2019). "Peabody Awards: 'Pose,' 'Good Place' Teams Highlight Political Influence of Winning Series". Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 3, 2020.