|City of Flagstaff|
Downtown Flagstaff in 2000
City of Seven Wonders, Dark Sky City
"Service at a Higher Elevation"
Location of Flagstaff in Coconino County, Arizona.
|Country||United States of America|
|• Body||Flagstaff City Council|
|• Mayor||Coral Evans(I)|
|• City||64.74 sq mi (167.67 km2)|
|• Land||64.70 sq mi (167.58 km2)|
|• Water||0.04 sq mi (0.09 km2)|
|Elevation||6,910 ft (2,106 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||1,104.45/sq mi (426.43/km2)|
|• Metro||139,097 (US: 291st)|
|Demonym(s)||Flagstonian or Flagstaffian|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−7 (no DST/PDT)|
|GNIS ID(s)||28749, 29046|
|Major airport||Flagstaff Pulliam Airport|
Flagstaff is a city in the northern part of Arizona in the United States. It is the county seat of Coconino County. About 58,200 people were living in Flagstaff in 2006. Flagstaff has an area of 63.6 square miles. It has a humid continental climate (Dfb in the Koeppen climate classification).
Sister cities[change | change source]
- - Barnaul (Russia)
- - City of Blue Mountains (Australia)
- - Hsin Tien City (Taiwan)
- - Manzanillo (Mexico)
Other websites[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- "Flagstaff Mayor Jerry Nabours Announces Re-Election Bid". Press release. Archived from the original on September 2, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20160902184923/http://www.naboursformayor.com/re-election-press-release.html. Retrieved September 2, 2016.
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved July 18, 2017.
- "Feature Detail Report for: Flagstaff". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved June 18, 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flagstaff, Arizona.|