Template:Infobox United Nations
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An Infobox United Nations may be used on articles related to the United Nations.
This infobox can be added by copying and pasting the template shown below:
Note: Only "name" and "type" are needed. All other syntax is optional.
- name – is the name of the organization
- image – An image for the organization. Given in the form of "example.jpg". Don't give any size, caption, etc., don't prefix Image: on it, don't put it in tag brackets.
- caption – a descriptive sentence for the image.
- type – The type of organization, e.g. Principal Organ, Committee, Programme, Fund, Institute, Commission, Office, etc.
- acronyms – Abbreviated names of the organization, e.g. UNESCO, WIPO, etc.
- head – numele persoanei (sau persoanelor) care ocup rolul de conducere (head, chair, etc.) of the organization.
- status – The status of the organization, e.g. active, inactive, proposed, disbanded, etc.
- established – The year or date that the organization came into being and/or started functioning.
- headquarters – The city where the organization is headquartered.
- website – A link to the official web site of the organization. Please do not link to unofficial sites.
- parent – The name of the parent organization that this organization is a part of, if needed. Can be a wikilink.
- subsidiaries – The name(s) of the subsidiary organization(s) of this organization. Can be wikilinks.
- footnotes – Any additional freeform notes about your project.
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Infobox United Nations/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.