An Infobox United Nations may be used on articles related to the United Nations.
This infobox can be added by copying and pasting the template shown below:
Note: Only "name" and "type" are needed. All other syntax is optional.
- name – is the name of the organization
- image – An image for the organization. Given in the form of "example.jpg". Don't give any size, caption, etc., don't prefix Image: on it, don't put it in tag brackets.
- caption – a descriptive sentence for the image.
- type – The type of organization, e.g. Principal Organ, Committee, Programme, Fund, Institute, Commission, Office, etc.
- acronyms – Abbreviated names of the organization, e.g. UNESCO, WIPO, etc.
- head – numele persoanei (sau persoanelor) care ocup rolul de conducere (head, chair, etc.) of the organization.
- status – The status of the organization, e.g. active, inactive, proposed, disbanded, etc.
- established – The year or date that the organization came into being and/or started functioning.
- headquarters – The city where the organization is headquartered.
- website – A link to the official web site of the organization. Please do not link to unofficial sites.
- parent – The name of the parent organization that this organization is a part of, if needed. Can be a wikilink.
- subsidiaries – The name(s) of the subsidiary organization(s) of this organization. Can be wikilinks.
- footnotes – Any additional freeform notes about your project.