The Late Late Show with James Corden
On April 4, 2017, it was confirmed that Corden would bring The Late Late Show to England for three special episodes. It was the third time in the show's history that it aired from another country, with Ferguson taking his incarnation to Paris, France, in 2011 and Scotland in 2012. Corden returned to London to film a week of shows June 18–21, 2018, and June 17–20, 2019.
In July 2019, CBS announced that Corden's contract to run the show had been extended until August 2023.
References[change | change source]
- Carter, Bill (September 8, 2014). "James Corden to Replace Craig Ferguson as Host of 'The Late, Late Show' on CBS". The New York Times. Retrieved September 8, 2014.
- "CBS Pushes James Corden's Debut On 'Late Late Show' To March 23". Variety. Retrieved December 12, 2014.
- "American Star Shines in Hall of Mirrors". The New York Times. June 18, 2011.
- "Craig Ferguson took The Late Late Show to Scotland (even though he used to get beat up there)". May 14, 2012.
- Ramos, Dino-Ray (24 May 2018). "'The Late Late Show With James Corden' Set To Return To London". Deadline. Retrieved 16 December 2019.
- Mitchell, Robert (21 May 2019). "'The Late Late Show With James Corden' to Return to London for Third Year". Variety. Retrieved 16 December 2019.
- Koblin, James (August 19, 2019). "James Corden to Remain as Host of 'Late Late Show' on CBS". New York Times. Retrieved October 18, 2019.