Jump to navigation Jump to search
Former Governor Kean, in 2004
|48th Governor of New Jersey|
January 19, 1982 – January 16, 1990
|Preceded by||Brendan Byrne|
|Succeeded by||James Florio|
|Chairman of the 9/11 Commission|
December 15, 2002 – August 21, 2004
|Appointed by||George W. Bush|
|10th President of Drew University|
|Preceded by||Paul Hardin III|
|Succeeded by||Robert Weisbuch|
Thomas Howard Kean
April 21, 1935
New York City
|Children||Thomas Kean, Jr., Reed, Alexandra|
|Alma mater||B.A. Princeton University (History)|
M.A. Teachers College, Columbia University (History)
References[change | change source]
Other websites[change | change source]
Media related to Thomas Kean at Wikimedia Commons
- Thomas H. Kean biography at 9/11 Commission Official Web Site.
- New Jersey Governor Thomas H. Kean biography, National Governors Association.
- Governor Tom Kean, a biography by Alvin S. Felzenberg, Rutgers University Press.
- "A View from Outside the Beltway: Winning Policy Themes for the 1990s", by Thomas Kean, Heritage Lecture No. 357, Heritage Foundation, December 15, 1991.
- "9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon", The Washington Post, August 2, 2006.
- "Stonewalled by the C.I.A.", op-ed by Kean and Lee H. Hamilton, The New York Times, January 2, 2008.
- Thomas Kean interview on CNN's "The Situation Room" regarding CIA's refusal to disclose al-Qaeda interview tapes to 9/11 Commission, January 2, 2008 at YouTube.
- The Thomas H. Kean Archive, Rutgers Program on the Governor