Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: thread.|
Thread could mean:
- A kind of thin yarn, thin fibers spun together, for sewing
- Screw thread, a ridge running in a spiral down the length of a screw
- Threaded discussion, a group of messages to a newsgroup, mailing list or Internet forum on a single topic
- Thread (computer science), a sequence of instructions which may execute in parallel with other threads
- Threads, a 1984 BBC docudrama concerning the after-effects of a nuclear attack on Sheffield
- Thread, a destructive mindless alien spore in the Dragonriders of Pern series of science fiction novels
- "Threads", a Season 8 Stargate SG-1 episode
- Thread (unit of measurement), a cotton yarn measurement, equal to 54 inches
- Thread, a 1999 album by Wideawake
- Thread, a sugar stage in candy cookery
- Thread (business technology), a connection made to publicly record the quality of a business transaction
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.