|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: ticket.|
Ticket could mean:
- Ticket (admission), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Ticket (receipt), a card or slip of paper that designates one's position in a queue or ownership of an item to be picked up
- Ticket (notification), a notice of commission of a legal infraction
- Ticket (IT support), a file documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane.
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of Airline ticket
- Coach ticket, a document created by a coach operator or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a coach
- Traffic ticket
Tickets could mean:
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.