Ticket could mean:
- Ticket (admission), a card or slip of paper used to gain admission to a location or event
- Ticket (election), a single election choice which fills more than one political office or seat
- Ticket (receipt), a card or slip of paper that designates one's position in a queue or ownership of an item to be picked up
- Ticket (notification), a notice of commission of a legal infraction
- Ticket (IT support), a file documenting a reported problem and the steps taken to resolve it
- Ticket (IT security), a number generated by a network server as a means of authentication
- Ticket cases, a series of cases in contract law
- Airline ticket, a document created by an airline or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on an airplane.
- Electronic ticket, an electronic form of Airline ticket
- Coach ticket, a document created by a coach operator or a travel agent to confirm that an individual has purchased a seat on a coach
- Traffic ticket
Tickets could mean:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ticket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.