From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: to.|
To may mean:
- .to, the country code top-level domain for Tonga
- "Metropolis" in Japan (都); Tokyo is a metropolis
- "Province" in Korea (도; 道: to is the McCune-Reischauer spelling of do); see Provinces of Korea
- Romanisation of the Japanese kana と and ト.
- Terrell Owens, a professional football player in the NFL
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.