Jump to navigation Jump to search
|47th Governor of Pennsylvania|
|Assumed office |
January 20, 2015
|Preceded by||Tom Corbett|
|Secretary of Revenue of Pennsylvania|
April 25, 2007 – November 30, 2008
|Preceded by||Gregory Fajt|
|Succeeded by||Stephen Stetler|
Thomas Westerman Wolf
November 17, 1948
York, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Alma mater||Dartmouth College|
University of London
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Thomas Westerman "Tom" Wolf (born November 17, 1948) is an American businessman and politician. He became Governor of Pennsylvania on January 20, 2015. He defeated Republican incumbent Tom Corbett in the 2014 election for governor.
References[change | change source]
- "Sen. Harris Wofford's Advisory Committee on Judicial and U.S. Attorney Nominations for the Middle District". Times Leader. Archived from the original on 18 October 2014. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- Foster, Brittany (20 May 2014). "PA-Gov: Wolf Wins Democratic Nomination". PoliticsPA. Retrieved 21 May 2014.
- "Thomas Wolf's Biography". Project Vote Smart. Archived from the original on 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2015-01-03.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)(an from 25 November 2008 is also available)
- "About Us - Thomas W. Wolf, Secretary". www.revenue.state.pa.us. Pennsylvania Department of Revenue. Archived from the original on 10 August 2007. Retrieved 3 January 2015.
- "Tom Wolf, Pennsylvania governor, diagnosed with prostate cancer". CNN. Retrieved 2016-02-25.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Tom Wolf for PA Governor — Official site for the 2014 Pennsylvania gubernatorial campaign
- The Wolf Transition — Official site for the gubernatorial transition
- The Wolf Inauguration — Official site for the gubernatorial inauguration