Jump to navigation Jump to search
Examples[change | change source]
- How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? He would chuck as many wood as a woodchuck chucks if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
- She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore. The sea shells she sells are sea shells for shore.
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks.
- The lips, the teeth, the tip of the tongue.
References[change | change source]
- Gordon, David. "Vocal Warmup Tongue Twisters". Spirit Sound. Retrieved 6 March 2016.