(Redirected from Transcript (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Transcript could mean:
- Transcript (molecular biology) refers to a strand of messenger RNA
- Transcript (education), a copy of a student's permanent academic record
- Transcript (medical), the documented medical record of patients
- Film Transcript, a transcript needed for dialogue
- Transcript (law), a record of all court proceedings
- Transcript programming language, a computer programming language
- Adobe Transcript, a commercial troff tool from Adobe Systems
- The Transcript, Ohio Wesleyan University's student-run newspaper
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Transcript.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.