Treaty of Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Treaty of Paris could refer to:
- Treaty of Paris (1229), ended the Albigensian Crusade
- Treaty of Paris (1259), between Henry III of England and Louis IX of France
- Treaty of Paris (1303), between King Philip IV of France and King Edward I of England
- Treaty of Paris (1323), Count Louis of Flanders relinquished Flemish claims over Zeeland, in Flanders
- Treaty of Paris (1355), a land exchange between France and Savoy
- Treaty of Paris (1623), between France, Savoy, and Venice against Spanish forces in Valtelline
- Treaty of Paris (1657), established military alliance between France and England against Spain
- Treaty of Paris (1761), established the third Bourbon Family Compact between France and Spain
- Treaty of Paris (1763), ended the Seven Years' War/French and Indian War
- Peace of Paris (1783) in which Great Britain signed treaties with France, Spain and the Dutch Republic and the United States.
- Treaty of Paris (1783), ended the American Revolutionary War
- Treaty of Paris (1784) ended the Fourth Anglo-Dutch War
- Treaty of Paris (1796), ended the war between France and the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia
- Treaty of Paris (1810), ended the war between France and Sweden
- Peace of Paris (1814), ended the reign of Napoleon, and exiled him to Elba
- Treaty of Paris (1920), united Bessarabia and Romania
- Paris Peace Treaties, 1947, established peace between the World War II Allies and Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Romania, and Finland
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Treaty of Paris.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.