Treaty of Paris
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Treaty of Paris could refer to:
- Treaty of Paris (1229), ended the Albigensian Crusade
- Treaty of Paris (1259), between Henry III of England and Louis IX of France
- Treaty of Paris (1303), between King Philip IV of France and King Edward I of England
- Treaty of Paris (1323), Count Louis of Flanders relinquished Flemish claims over Zeeland, in Flanders
- Treaty of Paris (1355), a land exchange between France and Savoy
- Treaty of Paris (1623), between France, Savoy, and Venice against Spanish forces in Valtelline
- Treaty of Paris (1657), established military alliance between France and England against Spain
- Treaty of Paris (1761), established the third Bourbon Family Compact between France and Spain
- Treaty of Paris (1763), ended the Seven Years' War/French and Indian War
- Peace of Paris (1783) in which Great Britain signed treaties with France, Spain and the Dutch Republic and the United States.
- Treaty of Paris (1783), ended the American Revolutionary War
- Treaty of Paris (1784) ended the Fourth Anglo-Dutch War
- Treaty of Paris (1796), ended the war between France and the Kingdom of Piedmont-Sardinia
- Treaty of Paris (1810), ended the war between France and Sweden
- Peace of Paris (1814), ended the reign of Napoleon, and exiled him to Elba
- Treaty of Paris (1920), united Bessarabia and Romania
- Paris Peace Treaties, 1947, established peace between the World War II Allies and Bulgaria, Hungary, Italy, Romania, and Finland
| This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.