Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trigger may mean:
- Trigger (firearms), a mechanism that actuates the firing of firearms
- Trigger pad, a device used in electronic percussion
- USS Trigger (SS-237), a submarine
- USS Trigger (SS-564), a submarine
- Trigger (horse), owned by cowboy star Roy Rogers.
- Trigger (guitar), the Martin N-20 guitar played by Willie Nelson.
- Trigger (Only Fools and Horses), a fictional character from the BBC sit-com Only Fools and Horses
In psychology and ethology:
- Trigger function in event-driven programming
- Database trigger, procedural code that is automatically executed in response to certain events on a particular table in a database
- Trigger circuit, IBM's name for a flip-flop.
- Trigger (particle physics), hardware or software based device for the (online-)selection of specific event classes from large datasets (see also: ATLAS trigger system)
- Trigger (EP), an EP by the Swedish band In Flames
- "Trigger", a bonus song by The Rasmus from their 2005 album Hide from the Sun
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.