Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: trip.|
Trip has several meanings:
- Trip (drink), a brand of juice in Finland
- TRIPs Agreement, the Agreement on Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights
- Transformation Induced Plasticity, a strain-hardening effect in steel
- The Trip (1967 movie), starring Peter Fonda
- The Trip (2002 movie)
- The Trip (TV series), a Channel 4 show
- The Trip, Italian rock band of the 1970s
Trip may also be:
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.