Jump to navigation Jump to search
Turf could mean:
- Lawn, an area of grass maintained for decorative or recreational use
- Sod, the surface layer of ground consisting of a matt of grass and grass roots, sometimes used as a construction material.
- AstroTurf, or any variety of artificial turf made to resemble grass.
- A colloquialism for the world of horse-racing.
- Slang for territory claimed by a gang. See also: turf war
- Slang for the area of jurisdiction or influence exercised by a unit within a bureaucracy.
- Slang for disposing or getting rid of something.
- Peat used for fuel.
- The Turf, a public house in Oxford, England.
- T.U.R.F The Upper Room Fellowship
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.