Joseph performing with Twenty One Pilots in 2015
Tyler Robert Joseph
December 1, 1988
Columbus, Ohio, U.S.
|Labels||Fueled by Ramen|
Tyler Robert Joseph (born December 1, 1988) is an American singer-songwriter, musician, rapper, and record producer. He is best known as the frontman for the musical duo Twenty One Pilots, alongside bandmate Josh Dun.
As a member of Twenty One Pilots, he has been nominated for six Grammy Awards, of which he has won one.
Personal life[change | change source]
In 2015, he married Jenna Black.
Jenna announced that the couple's first child, a daughter named Rosie Robert Joseph, was born on February 9, 2020.
References[change | change source]
- Wolf, Ashley (May 28, 2015). "Album review: Twenty One Pilots – A change in sound, but for the better". Eagle News Online. Archived from the original on August 2, 2015. Retrieved June 24, 2017.
- "Twenty One Pilots projected to top Billboard charts". The Columbus Dispatch. Retrieved July 9, 2015.
- "Interview: Twenty One Pilots". Retrieved October 16, 2017.
- Etchison, Amanda (September 4, 2014). "Twenty One Pilots comes home to two full houses". The Lantern. The Lantern. Archived from the original on September 9, 2014. Retrieved March 24, 2016.
- "Atlantic Subpoenas Reddit To Identify Twenty One Pilots Leaker". August 3, 2016. Retrieved November 5, 2016.
- "Twenty One Pilots - Music, biography, Credits and Discography: AllMusic". Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- "Twenty One Pilots Changed Rock History in a Major Way in 2016". Forbes. Retrieved 18 January 2018.
- "Today's celebrity birthdays: Woody Allen, Zoe Kravitz (December 1, 2016)". December 1, 2016. Retrieved October 16, 2017.
- "Twenty One Pilots on Their No. 1 Album 'Blurryface': It's a 'Testament to the People Who Have Decided to Listen to This'". Billboard.
- "Jenna Joseph on Instagram: "meet Ro. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ fresh out of the oven. Rosie Robert Joseph was born February 9th. Robert after Tylers middle name."". Instagram. Retrieved 2020-02-22.