From Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Public limited company
IndustryConsumer goods
Websitewww.unilever.com Edit this on Wikidata

Unilever is a British-Dutch multinational company.[1] It is one of the biggest producers of consumer goods worldwide. In 2016, around 168,000 people worked for Unilever in 100 countries.[2] Unilever's products can be found in about 190 countries.[3]

Unilever is among the top 5 food producers worldwide. Food is about 40% of the revenue of Unilever. Cleaning agents, beauty products and personal care products make up the remaining 60% of the revenue.

References[change | change source]

  1. "UL - Unilever PLC Company Profile - CNNMoney.com". money.cnn.com. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
  2. "About Unilever". Unilever global company website. Archived from the original on 2020-12-09. Retrieved 2020-06-05.
  3. "Operational highlights - At a glance | Sustainable living | Unilever Global". web.archive.org. 2014-04-02. Archived from the original on 2014-04-02. Retrieved 2021-05-28.{{cite web}}: CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)

Other websites[change | change source]