|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at
Hi, and welcome to my user page! I welcome feedback on my editing, so please feel free to say something or correct me on my talk page.
I have some training and practice as a technical writer. I believe in using plain language even when it is hard to do. I also edit over at the English wikipedia (User page, Talk page). But when I do, I try to keep my writing simple and clear over there as well.
Tools I use when working on pages[change | change source]
- How to write simple English pages
- Active Voice
- The Elements of Style by William Strunk
- First Things First: The Lost Art of Summarizing
- Plain Language Guidelines
- Auntof6's list of things for editors to know
- How to copy from another Wikipedia
- Useful pages list
- User warning templates