Welcome to Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia! You don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Simple English Wikipedia, but creating an account is quick, easy, free, and does not ask for any personal information. It also gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- The ability to see all your edits with a "my changes" link
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The use of your own personal list of watched pages ("my watched pages") to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to move/rename pages
- The ability to customize the appearance and behaviour of the website
- The right to vote in elections and on pages such as "Requests for deletion"
Click Eptalon 09:11, 5 May 2007 (UTC)to create an account. --
This is the discussion page for a person who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.We have to use the numerical IP address to identify them. An IP address can be shared by many people. If you feel that things said here are not about you, you can create an account or log in to stop it happening again.