Hello, Buggie111, and welcome to the Simple English Wikipedia!
You may want to begin by reading these pages :
- Links to useful pages
- How to write Simple English pages
- How to copy from another Wikipedia
You can change any pages you want! Any changes you make can be seen immediately. You can ask questions at Wikipedia:Simple talk. At the end of your messages on Talk pages, please sign your name by typing "~~~~" (four tildes)
To the honored Buggie111[change source]
Hi, Buggie111! Thank you for honoring me with a message. I patrol new changes when I can, and I saw your edits, and seeing the article you are working on, I corrected a cite error. I hope it helped, though it was nothing compared to the great job you were doing! I'm glad I could revert Goblinbot's mistake. Don't worry, your changes are sincerely appreciated: Goblinbot reverts most vandalism here, but he occasionally does mistakes (he is a robot, after all ). He accidentally deleted one of my edits once, too, some time ago. I hope you have a fun time here! Yours very sincerely, Classical Esther 02:26, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
Aww. No need to honor me. Hope to see you aroudn
- Just as a note to, if the bot accidentally reverts you just undo the bot he will leave it alone the 2nd time (built in incase of false positives). James (T C) 10:47, 31 January 2010 (UTC)
Guess what...[change source]
- TY, although you should have read the discussion on the talk before proceeding.
- Oh I did. I know that I'll have enough time to commit to sourcing your facts, and if I can't I'll remove it. I believe the community will pick this up quickly. The main concern was sourcing and the frequent updates, so I've taken care of both, and made it a weekly update. Your the primary content generator, and hopefully we will get some nominations from the community as well. If the community and yourself don't want to do it any more, the our secondary source is other wikipedia, since all content is shareable. Worse comes to worse, the mainpage code can be restore to the pre This week in history condition with no problems. That is the excellent thing about the wiki :) we can undo. Very best! Jon@talk:~$ 19:53, 14 March 2010 (UTC)
A belated thank you[change source]
- Thanks. I forgot to check your edit log, seems that you do have rollback. Buggie111 (talk) 04:19, 18 March 2010 (UTC)
Hi Buggie! Just a quick reminder to make sure you attribute any content you've translated from the English (or any other) Wikipedia. I've done this for you on one of your recent articles – – but Greg Jennings looks like it may also be a derivative(?). Osiris (talk) 04:57, 19 November 2012 (UTC)