Jump to navigation Jump to search
VM is an abbreviation that may stand for:
- VM Corporation, a manufacturer of audio equipment
- VM Motori, a manufacturer of engines
- VM (operating system), IBM's virtual machine operating system
- VM (nerve agent) (NATO designation), a chemical weapon agent
- Veronica Mars, a TV series
- Viaggio Air (IATA airline designator VG)
- Vietnam (FIPS 10-4 and NATO obsolete country code VM)
- Virgin Media, a major cable provider in the United Kingdom.
- Virgin Mobile, a mobile phone service, a division of Virgin Media
- Virtual machine
- Virtual memory
- Virtuti Militari
- Voynich manuscript
- When used in an aircraft squadron callsign it denotes fixed wing aircraft in the United States Marine Corp.
- It is also the extension for Apache Velocity files.
- Variola major, smallpox
- Vasthy Mompoint, a Broadway actress
- Väike-Maarja, Estonia
- Virgin Media
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title VM.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.