|Education||Centro Sperimentale di Cinematografia|
|Vlak bez voznog reda, Kozara, Bitka na Neretvi, Veliki transport|
Veljko Bulajić (born 22 March 1928) is a Croatian Montenegrin movie director.
Some of his best known movies are Kozara and Battle of Neretva. According to the Croatian Public Broadcasting Company, his movies have reached an audience of 500 million viewers worldwide. The top four most viewed Yugoslav films of all time were all directed by Bulajic.
References[change | change source]
- "Interview: Famous Croatian director Veljko Bulajic recounts his life in pictures - Xinhua | English.news.cn". Archived from the original on 2018-02-09. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "Veljko Bulajić". Vecernji.hr. Archived from the original on 17 September 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Dječija Knjiga- Knjige od pisca". Djecija-knjiga.ba. Archived from the original on 16 June 2018. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Kako sam Titu objasnio da ga ne želim kao glavnog lika "Bitke na Neretvi"". Hrt.hr. Archived from the original on 1 October 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Veljko Bulajić". www.vecernji.hr.
Other websites[change | change source]