In science, it could also mean:
- Vertical direction, the direction aligned with the direction of the force of gravity, as materialized with a plumb line
- Vertical (angles), a pair of angles sharing the same vertex and bounded by the same pair of lines but are opposite to each other
- Vertical (music), a musical interval where the two notes sound simultaneously
- Vertical market, a group of similar businesses and customers which engage in trade based on specific and specialized needs
- Vertical integration, a management term describing a style of ownership and control
- Vertical monopoly, a monopoly produced through vertical integration
- Vertical (network), the portion of network cabling that runs between floors, usually considered the backbone network
- Vertical blinds, a type of window blind
- Vertical jump, a measure of how high an individual or athlete can elevate off the ground from a standstill
In a Vertical wine tasting different vintages of the same wine type from the same winery are tasted.
Related pages[change | change source]
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Vertical.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.