Vibrator could mean several different types of devices:
- Vibrator (sensual) - a device used for massage or masturbation
- vibrator (mechanical) - a class of devices that creates mechanical vibrations
- vibrator (electronic) – an old-fashioned electronic component
- vibrator (music) – a musical instrument
Vibrator could also mean:
- The Vibrators a British punk band
- Vibrator (album), a 1995 album by Terence Trent D'Arby
- "Vibrator," a song on Motörhead's self-titled album
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.