Vista Tower (Chicago)
Construction site (August 13, 2017)
|Location||375 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, USA|
|Management||Magellan Development Group |
|Roof||1,186 feet (361 m)|
|Floor area||1,414,378 sq ft (131,400.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Studio Gang Architects|
|Main contractor||McHugh Construction|
Construction started in August 2016 with expected completion in 2020. Upon completion, it will become the city's third-tallest building (beating the Aon Center) at 1,186 feet (361 meters). Designed by architect Jeanne Gang, Vista be the tallest structure in the world designed by a woman.
References[change | change source]
- "Vista Tower". The Skyscraper Center.
- GALLUN, ALBY (June 16, 2017). "Vista Tower developers score $700 million construction loan". Crain's Chicago Business. Crain's Chicago Business.
- "Chicago's Vista Tower To Have 'Blow-Through' Floor". CBS Chicago. CBS Chicago. July 24, 2017.
- KOZIARZ, JAY (Jul 17, 2017). "Chicago's supertall Vista Tower to get empty 'blow through' floor, minor height bump". Curbed Chicago. Curbed Chicago.
- Kamin, Blair (2015-11-19). "Chicago Plan Commission approves tower that would be city's 3rd tallest". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- LaTrace, A.J. (5 October 2015). "The New Class of Skyscrapers That Will Forever Change the Chicago Skyline". Curbed. Retrieved 11 October 2015.