Vista Tower (Chicago)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Alternative names||Wanda Vista Tower, 375. E Wacker|
|Type||residential / hotel|
|Location||363 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Management||Magellan Development Group |
|Height||1,198 ft (365 m)|
|Floor area||1,414,000 sq ft (131,400 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Studio Gang Architects|
|Main contractor||McHugh Construction|
Vista Tower will cost nearly $1 billion to construct.
The tower is made up of three connecting towers with differing heights. The tower topped out in April 2019. It will form part of the Lakeshore East development.
References[change | change source]
- Ori, Ryan; Brinson, Jemal R. (June 13, 2018). "Don't look now, but at 50 stories, the Vista Tower is halfway done". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 3 July 2018.
- "Vista". Magellan Development Group. Retrieved July 1, 2018.
- "Vista Tower". The Skyscraper Center. Retrieved July 2, 2018.
- Gallun, Alby (June 16, 2017). "Vista Tower developers score $700 million construction loan". Crain's Chicago Business.
- Gerasole, Vince (July 24, 2017). "Chicago's Vista Tower To Have 'Blow-Through' Floor". WBBM-TV News.
- Koziarz, Jay (July 17, 2017). "Chicago's supertall Vista Tower to get empty 'blow through' floor, minor height bump". Curbed Chicago.
- "Vista Tower, Chicago's Third Tallest Building, Gets A New Name: St. Regis Chicago". Block Club Chicago Staff. 2020-11-25. Retrieved 2021-01-01.
- "Gang 'little bit' proud of world's tallest woman-designed skyscraper". Chicago Tribune. September 7, 2016.
- Kamin, Blair (November 19, 2015). "Chicago Plan Commission approves tower that would be city's 3rd tallest". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2015-11-20.
- Rodkin, Dennis. "What's That Building? A Towering New Addition To Chicago's Skyline". WBEZ. Retrieved 19 January 2020.
- "Vista Tower 'a $1 billion vote of confidence in the future of Chicago'". Crain's Chicago Business. 7 September 2016. Retrieved 19 January 2020.