Vo Chi Cong
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In this Vietnamese name, the family name is Võ, but is often changed to Vo in English-language text. According to Vietnamese custom, this person should be called by the given name Công.
Early life[change | edit source]
Career[change | edit source]
In 1930, he first became active in politics..
Death[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
- "Notice of Death of Võ Chí Công" Viet Nam News. September 9, 2011; retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "Vo Chi Cong, Vietnamese Leader, Is Dead at 99," New York Times (US). September 15, 2011; retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "State funeral held for former President Vo Chi Cong," Baomoi (Vietnam). September 13, 2011; retrieved 2011-10-23.
- "Ex-Vietnam President Cong dies at 99," 'Hindustan Times (India). September 9, 2011; retrieved 2011-10-23.
|President of Vietnam
Lê Đức Anh