Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Female, first summer|
|Global map of eBird reports Year-round range Summer range Winter range|
Conservation[change | change source]
They are not an endangered species. They have a stable population of between 130 million and 300 million adult birds. They are found in Europe, Asia and northern Africa. It is possible that climate change is affecting their migration.
Pied wagtail[change | change source]
References[change | change source]
- BirdLife International (2013). "Motacilla alba". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. Version 2013.2. International Union for Conservation of Nature. Retrieved 26 November 2013.
- "White wagtail videos, photos and facts - Motacilla alba". Arkive.
- "The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species". IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
- Atlas, NBN. "Motacilla alba subsp. yarrellii : Pied Wagtail - NBN Atlas". species.nbnatlas.org.
- "Pied Wagtail Bird Facts - Motacilla Alba - The RSPB". The RSPB.