Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I don't really know what to say except what I've said before. You are a much improved editor, and this was a great showing of improved maturity. I hope you are unbanned from English Wikipedia soon, you have shown you can be a productive editor. God bless, TheAE talk 23:55, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Your RFA votes are... let me say... at odds with the general norms. I don't have problems with opposing people but I worry when someone seems to oppose mostly, and for often weak reasoning as well. I consider anything to do with edit counting or time spent on the project as very weak reasoning. It's almost as if you're looking for a reason to oppose, and when you find a slight failing, you use it. Majorly talk 00:29, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- You do a pretty good job working in the mainspace, but I'd recommend not worrying about your sig as much. Also, about your "weak" oppose votes at RFA: please remember to WP:AGF. Thanks, and have a good evening! :) Flap the Yap 00:32, 21 January 2009 (UTC)
- View this user's edit count using Interiot's 'Wannabe Kate' Tool
- Of your contributions to Wikipedia, are there any about which you are particularly pleased, and why?
- All wrestling related cause there would be no wrestling here if I and some others didn't chime in.
- Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or do you feel other users have caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
- A little with Majorly, but nothing important.