Wilhelm Hauff (29 November 1802 - 18 November 1827) was a German poet and novelist.
Some of his works are very popular in German speaking countries to this day, such as Der kleine Muck, Kalif Storch and Die Geschichte von dem Gespensterschiff — all set in the Orient and Der Zwerg Nase, Das kalte Herz and Das Wirtshaus im Spessart, the three are set in Germany.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Collection of links with commentary (German)
- Sound samples to download
- Many fairy tales (Märchen) available (German)
- Works by Wilhelm Hauff at Project Gutenberg
- Links to Hauff's Work by Projekt Gutenberg-DE