From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Zeta or ZETA can refer to:
Alphabet[change | change source]
- Zeta (letter), the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet.
Science[change | change source]
- Zeta functions, in mathematics
- Tropical Storm Zeta (2005), formed in December 2005 and lasted through January 2006
- Z-pinch, in fusion power
- Zero Energy Thermonuclear Assembly reactor, a British test facility
Computer[change | change source]
Geography[change | change source]
History[change | change source]
- Principality of Zeta, a medieval state, today Montenegro
- Zeta Banovina, one of provinces (banovina) of the Kingdom of Yugoslavia between 1929 and 1941
Popular culture[change | change source]
- Zeta Metroid, species of Metroid from Metroid II: Return of Samus
- Z (movie), a political movie by Costa Gavras
- Catherine Zeta-Jones, Welsh actress
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, a televised anime
Publishing and Manufacturing[change | change source]
- Zeta (magazine), a Baja California investigative journalism newsweekly
- GM Zeta platform, a full-size car series
- Zeta, an Australian car produced by Lightburn
- A zeta key, a tool used to drive screws and bolts which have a hexagonal socket in the head.
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.