From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||990s 1000s 1010s – 1020s – 1030s 1040s 1050s|
|Years:||1020 1021 1022 – 1023 – 1024 1025 1026|
Events[change | edit source]
By place[change | edit source]
Europe[change | edit source]
- The Judge-Governor of Seville takes advantage of the break up of the Caliphate of Córdoba, and takes power as Abbad I, founding the Abbadid dynasty.
- Abd ar-Rahman V becomes Caliph at Córdoba.
Asia[change | edit source]
Africa[change | edit source]
- Soon after returning from Mecca, the Tarsina king of Zanata, a mountain kingdom between Algeria and Morocco, is killed in battle.
Births[change | edit source]
Deaths[change | edit source]
- Wulfstan II, Archbishop of York
- Oda of Haldensleben, wife of Mieszko I of Poland
- Llywelyn ap Seisyll, King of Gwynedd
- Sitt al-Mulk, regent of the Fatimid Caliphate (1021 to 1023) for ʻAlī az-Zāhir, the Seventh Caliph (1021 to 1036)