From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||10th century – 11th century – 12th century|
|Decades:||1000s 1010s 1020s – 1030s – 1040s 1050s 1060s|
|Years:||1032 1033 1034 – 1035 – 1036 1037 1038|
Events[change | edit source]
- Harald I becomes King of England.
- Harthacanute becomes king of Denmark.
- Magnus I becomes king of Norway.
- William II (the future William I of England) becomes duke of Normandy.
- Construction on the cathedral of Saint Sabino begins in Bari.
- Koper is awarded town rights.
Deaths[change | edit source]
- 1 July–3 July — Robert I Duke of Normandy at Bythinian Nicaea while on pilgrimage
- October 18 — Sancho III of Navarre
- November 4 — Jaromír, duke of Bohemia
- November 12 — Canute the Great, King of England, of Denmark, of Norway, some of Sweden, and the territories near the legendary Jomsviking stronghold Jomsburg.