From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||13th century – 14th century – 15th century|
|Decades:||1300s 1310s 1320s – 1330s – 1340s 1350s 1360s|
|Years:||1332 1333 1334 – 1335 – 1336 1337 1338|
Events[change | change source]
- 30 November – Battle of Culblean in Scotland.
- Abu Said dies and the Ilkhanate disintegrates.
- Slavery abolished in Sweden.
- Congress of Visegrád involving the monarchs of Bohemia, Hungary, and Poland.
- Carinthia and Carniola come under Habsburg rule. After the death of Duke Henry, the duchies are bestowed by Louis the Bavarian on the Dukes of Austria. From that time onwards, what is today Slovenia was ruled jointly with Austria until 1918.
- Pope Benedict XII begins to reform the Cistercians
- The excommunication of Frederick III of Sicily and the interdict placed on Sicily end
- Beginning of the construction of the papal palace in Avignon
- Otto the Merry, Duke of Austria, becomes Duke of Carinthia on May 2
- Aabenraa is chartered as a city.
- Foundation of School of Arts in Zaragoza, Spain which later came to be known as the University of Zaragoza in 16th Century.