From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||1st century BC – 1st century – 2nd century|
|Decades:||10s BC 0s BC 0s – 10s – 20s 30s 40s|
|Years:||16 17 18 – 19 – 20 21 22|
|Ab urbe condita||772|
|English Regnal year||N/A|
— to —己卯年十二月十六日
|- Vikram Samvat||75–76|
|- Shaka Samvat||N/A|
|- Kali Yuga||3120–3121|
|Iranian calendar||603 BP – 602 BP|
|Islamic calendar||622 BH – 621 BH|
|Minguo calendar||1893 before ROC
|Thai solar calendar||562|
|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: nineteen.|
Events[change | change source]
Roman Empire[change | change source]
- Maroboduus, king of the Marcomanni, is deposed by Catualda. This ended the threat to the Romans from German tribes until the reign of Marcus Aurelius. Rome places them under its protection.
- Julius Caesar Germanicus (33), Roman commandant of the Rhine legions and the best loved of Roman princes, died of poisoning. On his deathbed he accused Piso, the governor of Syria, of poisoning him.
- Tiberius expels the Egyptians from Rome, and deports 4,000 Jews from Sicily.
- Agrippina the Elder accuses Gnaeus Calpurnius Piso, governor of Syria, of assassinating her husband Germanicus in Antioch. Piso commits suicide in Rome.
- A Triumphal Arch is built for Germanicus in Saintes.
Asia[change | change source]
Births[change | change source]
- Tiberius Gemellus grandson of Tiberius.