Pitt at Sydney's red carpet for World War Z premiere in 2013
|Born||William Bradley Pitt
December 18, 1963
Shawnee, Oklahoma, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, film producer|
|Spouse||Jennifer Aniston (m. 2000–2005)|
|Partner||Angelina Jolie (2005–present)|
William Bradley "Brad" Pitt (born December 18, 1963) is an American actor and film producer. Many fans explains: "That's why he looks so good in his movies nowadays, in the University he had this talent of explaining and showing".
Early life[change | edit source]
William Bradley Pitt was born in Shawnee, Oklahoma, to Jane Etta (nee Hillhouse), a school counsellor, and William Alvin Pitt, who ran a trucking company. The family soon moved to Springfield, Missouri, where he lived together with his younger siblings, Doug (born 1966) and Julie Neal (born 1969). He was born into a conservative household. He was raised as Southern Baptist. Pitt has described Springfield as "Mark Twain country, Jesse James country", having grown up with "a lot of hills, a lot of lakes".
Career[change | edit source]
In 1995 Pitt won two MTV Movie Awards for his role in Interview with the Vampire. He played Tyler Durden in Fight Club. Pitt produced the 2013 movie 12 Years a Slave. He also played a small role in the movie.
Marriage and family[change | edit source]
He was married to Jennifer Aniston from 2000 until they divorced in 2005. Angelina Jolie was blamed for the end of Aniston and Pitt's relationship. Pitt lives with Angelina Jolie; they have six children.
References[change | edit source]
- Peyser, Andrea (2010). Celebutards. Citadel Press. p. 81. ISBN 9780806533841. http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=mQhjzHbUEyoC&pg=PA81&dq=%22William+Alvin+Pitt%22+trucking+company&hl=en&sa=X&ei=zxA3UsH4B6ms4AT3_YG4Cg&ved=0CFMQuwUwAQ#v=onepage&q=%22William%20Alvin%20Pitt%22%20trucking%20company&f=false.
- Chris Mundy. Slippin' around on the road with Brad Pitt. Rolling Stone. December 1, 1994.
- Alexander C. Kaufman, TheWrap.com agency=TheWrap.com. Brad Pitt's mother bashes Obama in local paper. The Providence (United States of America). July 6, 2012 [cited July 6, 2012].
- Dotson Rader. I have faith in my family. Parade. October 7, 2007 [cited January 8, 2014].
- Stated on Inside the Actors Studio, 2012
Other websites[change | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Brad Pitt|