From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CTV may refer to:
Television[change | edit source]
- CTV Television Network, a Canadian television network
- C Television, a Trinidad and Tobago broadcast television station
- Canterbury Television, a New Zealand television station
- Channel Television, a Channel Islands broadcaster
- Centro Televisivo Vaticano, or Vatican Television Center, the Vatican's TV channel
- China Television, a Taiwanese television company
- Chūkyō Television Broadcasting, a Japanese television station
- Citizens Television, a public access network in Connecticut
- the University of Bath's student television station, "Campus TV"
- Coptic TV
- CTV (Singapore), student television station in Singapore
- CTV (pay television), a defunct analogue satellite television platform in Scandinavia.
- CTV Coptic TV Coptic Orthodox Church Channel
Other[change | edit source]
- Citrus tristeza virus, a viral species that causes a serious Citrus disease
- Confederación de Trabajadores de Venezuela, a Venezuelan union federation
- Corpo Truppe Volontarie, the Italian expeditionary force in the Spanish Civil War
- The ICAO airline designator for Escuela de Pilots Are Aviacion, Spain
- Combat Tactical Vehicle (Technology Demonstrator)
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.