|Birth name||Lily Rose Beatrice Allen|
|Born||2 May 1985|
She made her first album, called Alright, Still in 2006. It came out in the United States in early 2007.
Her most recent album, It's Not Me, It's You was released in February 2009. It features the single The Fear.
From 2007 to 2008 Lily dated with musician Ed Simons. In January 2008 Allen miscarried their child at 2 months of pregnancy.
On June 11, 2011 Lily married to her boyfriend of 2 years, businessman Sam Cooper. In November 2010, at age 25, Lily gave birth to their 1st child, a stillborn son. On November 25, 2011, at age 26, Allen gave birth to their 2nd child, a daughter named Ethel Mary Cooper. Currently, she is pregnant with their 3rd child and due to gave birth him in December 2012.
Allen has been nominated for four BRIT Awards, but did not win any of them:
- 2007, Best British Single: "Smile"
- 2007, Best British Album: Alright, Still
- 2007, Best British Female
- 2007, Best British Breakthrough Act: "Smile"
- 2007, Worst Dressed (won)
- 2007, Best Solo Artist (Nominated)
- 2007, Sexiest Woman (Nominated)
- 2007, Best Album: Alright, Still (Nominated)
MTV Video Awards[change]
- 2007, Best New Artist (Nominated)
|"Oh my God" (whit Mark Ronson)||8||21||—||—||72||—||—||29||—||81||Version|
|"Drivin' me wild" (whit Common)||56||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||—||63||Finding Forever|
|2008||"The Fear"||1||5||14||17||3||—||—||33||80||21||It's Not Me, It's You|
- "Guest List: Lily Allen". Pitchfork Media. April 25, 2007. Retrieved June 27, 2007.
- "Allen Rounds On 'Fighter' Lily's Critics". Sky News. 2008-04-04. http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Sky-News-Archive/Article/20080641311812. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- Women We Love: Courtney Love, Leslie Feist, Lily Allen Rock and Roll Daily (Rolling Stone.com), November 16, 2006.