Sorvino at the 2007 Toronto International Film Festival
|Born||Mira Katherine Sorvino
September 28, 1967
Tenafly, New Jersey, U.S.
|Alma mater||Harvard University|
|Spouse||Christopher Backus (m. 2004–present)|
Lorraine Ruth Davis
Mira Sorvino (b. 28 September 1967) is an American actress. She received an Academy Award for "Best Supporting Actress" for her role in the 1995 movie Mighty Aphrodite. She starred in many other Hollywood movies. More recently she has been starring in low budget or independent movies.
Personal life[change | edit source]
Sorvino and actor Christopher Backus were married June 11, 2004. The couple have four children: daughters Mattea Angel (born 2004) and Lucia (born 2012) and sons Johnny Christopher King (born 2006) and Holden Paul Terry Backus (born 2009).
Filmography[change | edit source]
References[change | edit source]
- Mira Sorvino Gives Birth to a Girl
- Mira Sorvino welcomes daughter Lucia
- "Mira Sorvino Has a Boy", Alison Gee, May 30, 2006, People
- "Mira Sorvino Welcomes Son Holden Paul Terry". July 13, 2009. http://celebritybabies.people.com/2009/07/13/mira-sorvino-welcomes-son-holden-paul-terry/. Retrieved July 15, 2011.
- Hal Hinson (August 13, 1993). "Amongst Friends". Washington Post. http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/style/longterm/movies/videos/amongstfriendsrhinson_a0a841.htm.
- "Union Square". LA Times. http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jul/13/entertainment/la-et-union-square-capsule-20120713.
Other websites[change | edit source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Mira Sorvino|