National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo
|National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo|
MOMAT collects, houses, and preserves a collection of modern art, including both Japanese- and Western-style paintings, prints, watercolors, drawings, and sculpture, all dating from the Meiji Period through the 20th century.
MOMAT is in Kitanomaru Park in Tokyo.
MOMAT was established in 1952.
Related pages [change]
- Kyoto National Museum (KNM)
- Nara National Museum (NNM)
- National Art Center, Tokyo (NACT)
- National Museum of Art, Osaka (NMAO)
- National Museum of Modern Art, Kyoto (MOMAK)
- National Museum of Western Art (NMWA)
- Tokyo National Museum (TNM)
- List of Independent Administrative Institutes in Japan
- List of national museums
- MOMAT is an English acronym. MOMAT stands for "Museum Of Modern Art, Tokyo.
- Nussbaum, Louis-Frédéric. (2005). "Museums" in Japan Encyclopedia, pp. 671-673.
- "The National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo," New York Times; retrieved 2012-2-7.
- Japan Cultural Profile, National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo; retrieved 2012-2-7.
Other websites [change]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo|