From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ping can have several meanings
- it describes a tone, usually of a high frequency
- it is the name of a networking utility that shows if two computers are connected, and how long a signal takes from one to the other.
- it is a river in Thailand, see Ping River
- Jean Ping is a politician from Gabon
- Lioe Tiong Ping is a badminton player from Indonesia
- Ping Ping is a singer from Suriname
|This disambiguation page lists articles with similar titles.
If a link brought you here, you can go back and fix it so it goes straight to the right page.