Rollins at WrestleMania XXX week on April 3, 2014
Taj the Destroyer
|Billed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Billed weight||222 lb (101 kg)|
|Born||May 28, 1986
|Billed from||Buffalo, Iowa
|Trained by||Danny Daniels|
Colby Lopez (born May 28, 1986) is an American professional wrestler. He is currently wrestling for the WWE and competes under the ring name Seth Rollins. He is the current Money in the Bank briefcase holder and as the holder, he has an opportunity for a future WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. Rollins is a former member of The Shield and while he was with them, he was a WWE Tag Team Champion with Roman Reigns. Before being called up to the main roster, Rollins wrestled for the WWE's developmental program NXT and was the first NXT Champion.
Rollins has also wrestled for Ring of Honor (ROH), where he is a former ROH World Champion and a former two-time ROH World Tag Team Champion with his Jimmy Jacobs. While on the independent circuit, he wrestled under the ring name Tyler Black. Aside from Ring of Honor, he has also competed in Scott County Wrestling, AAW: Professional Wrestling Redefined, Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South, the National Wrestling Alliance, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla, and Wrestling Society X.
Black is also a three-time world champion—the MCPW World Heavyweight Championship once, the FIP World Heavyweight Championship once, and the ROH World Championship once.
References[change | change source]
- "Tyler Black". Online World of Wrestling. http://www.onlineworldofwrestling.com/profiles/t/tyler-black.html. Retrieved 2010-08-09.
- Tucker, Benjamin (2010-12-07). "WWE News: Smackdown TV taping dark match - Tyler Black wrestles first WWE match under another new name". Pro Wrestling Torch. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/WWE_News_3/article_45861.shtml. Retrieved 2010-12-08.
- Alvarez, Bryan (2010-10-01). "FRI UPDATE: Giant weekend schedule, big shows, potential HITC spoiler, ROH star new name, WWE/Foley". Wrestling Observer Newsletter. http://www.f4wonline.com/content/view/17767/. Retrieved 2010-10-02. "Tyler Black has debuted in WWE developmental under the name Seth Rollins. Maybe they can have him be the brother of Skag Rollins. Given history in developmental, his name will now probably change another two dozen times before he's called up."
- McNichol, Rob (2010-09-11). "Joining WWE was easy choice". The Sun. http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/3133781/ROH-champ-Tyler-Black-says-WWE-move-was-a-no-brainer.html. Retrieved 2010-09-11.
- "Tyler Black profile". Ring of Honor. http://www.rohwrestling.com/tylerblack.php. Retrieved 2010-04-05.
Other sites[change | change source]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to: Seth Rollins|