École des Ponts ParisTech
The École des Ponts ParisTech (officially École nationale des ponts et chaussées, literally "National school of Bridges and Roads") was founded in 1747. It is one of the oldest engineering schools in France.
The school has different programs including an executive Master of Business Administration in aviation management In Morocco ( in partnership with the Académie internationale Mohammed VI de l'aviation civile and the French Civil Aviation University) and China (in partnership with Tsinghua University and ENAC).
The school trains the Corps of Bridges and Roads.
Select alumni[change | change source]
Notable students at the school include
References[change | change source]
- Fox, Robert. (1996). Technological Change: Methods and Themes in the History of Technology, p. 43.
- American Society for Engineering Education. (1922). "Education of Engineers in France," Engineering Education, Vol. 13, p. 101.
- "Un nouvel executive MBA pour l'aviation", L'Economiste (Maroco). 23 fevrier 2012; retrieved 2012-2-23.
- Aeronautique.ma, "L'AIAC lance un Executive MBA in Aviation Management"; retrieved 2012-2-23.
- (in French)L'École des Ponts ParisTech et l'ENAC lancent un MBA en Chine
Further reading[change | change source]