|The Simple English Wiktionary has a definition for: management.|
Management means directing and controlling a group of people or an organization to reach a goal. Management often means the deployment and manipulation of human resources, financial resources, technological resources, and natural resources. In other word Management can also mean the person or people who manage, the managers. European Management is specifically defined by academic Andreas M. Kaplan as a cross-cultural, societal management approach based on interdisciplinary principles.
Other websites[change | change source]
- Association of Professionals in Business Management (APBM)
- Management Courses at MIT Sloan, OpenCourseWare
- Research on Organizations: Bibliography Database and Maps Archived 2019-02-18 at the Wayback Machine
- (United States) Academy of Management: dedicated to the scholarship and practice of management
- Institute of Certified Professional Managers