From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1090s 1100s 1110s – 1120s – 1130s 1140s 1150s|
|Years:||1121 1122 1123 – 1124 – 1125 1126 1127|
Events[change | change source]
- March 26 – Henry I of England's forces defeat Norman rebels at Bourgtheroulde.
- April 27 – David I kills Alexander I to become King of Scotland.
- Gaufrid consecrated as the first Abbot of Dunfermline Abbey.
- December 21 – Honorius II is elected pope.
- Tyre falls to Crusaders.
- Dun Beal Gallimhe erected by King of Connacht, Tairrdelbach mac Ruaidri Ua Conchobair.
Births[change | change source]
- Margrave Ottokar III of Styria