Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Centuries:||20th century – 21st century – 22nd century|
|Decades:||2030s 2040s 2050s – 2060s – 2070s 2080s 2090s|
|Years:||2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069|
The 2060s decade will begin on January 1, 2060 and will end on December 31, 2069.
Notable predictions and known events[change | change source]
- In 2060, one-third of all the energy in the world is predicted to be solar.
- In 2061, Halley's Comet will get as close as it can to the Sun. This is known as a perihelion, and it last happened in 1986.
Events in fiction[change | change source]
- The television anime show Real Drive takes place in this decade.
- The book The Giver takes place in 2065.
References[change | change source]
- "One Third of World's Energy Could Be Solar by 2060, Predicts Historically Conservative IEA". Archived from the original on 2014-05-25. Retrieved 2012-07-01.